Calvert County Health Department
Treatment and Service
280 Stafford Road
Harbor Rd., Suite 103
Chesapeake Beach, MD
20 Appeal Lane
Hours of Operation
Monday-Thursday: 8:00am to 8:30pm
Friday: 8:00am to 4:30pm
(Hours of operations may vary according to location)
- Comprehensive substance abuse evaluations and assessments
- Referrals to residential treatment and other community services
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Drug testing urinalysis and breathalyzers for clients in treatment
- In-school treatment for Middle and High School students
- Crisis walk-in services to provide immediate intervention
- Intensive outpatient treatment program
- Detention Center treatment services
- DWI services
- Drug abuse education
- Substance abuse prevention
- Promotes alcohol and drug abuse prevention among citizens of Calvert County with an emphasis on youth.
- Program priorities include alcohol and drug abuse prevention education and outreach, parenting programs, mini-grants for community groups, and the Combating Underage Drinking Program.
Families and Individuals We Serve
- Adolescents age 12-17
- Young adults age 18-20
- Adults age 21-65
- Substance abusers that have mental health problems
Adolescents are seen separately from adults. Young adults are seen separately unless they have an extensive history of substance abuse and/or legal charges. Clients are either voluntary, referred by a treatment provider or court ordered.
All fees are based on the type of treatment provided and fees may be waived or reduced for those who cannot afford to pay. Some insurances are accepted. Clients should check with us when scheduling their appointment.